If you have a question about the running of YL, our team of executive officers are the best-placed to field it. You can find out more about them, including contact details, on the page below.
If you're a member looking to get more involved, our Facebook group Young Liberals Forum is a great place to start.
If you're a member of the press, please direct all enquires to our communications officer.
If you have concerns about the conduct of a Young Liberals member or exec officer, you can contact our staff member. We take all concerns raised seriously and will work with you to resolve them, but if that doesn't help, or you're concerned about the conduct of the staff member themselves, you can file a complaint via the Liberal Democrat disciplinary system.
Getting in touch with the executive - some tips
- Email us! We're always happy to hear from members and help however we can.
- Be patient - the executive are all volunteers and many have full-time jobs or are students. It might take a day or two for them to get back to you at first.
- Contact our member of staff if you're not sure who to ask - they'll be able to forward it on to the right person.
- Add our personal Facebook profiles without invitation. Many executive members like to have a degree of separation between their work and their personal lives - keeping queries to emails is appreciated.
- Be afraid to chase us up if you don't hear back - either by sending a follow-up email or getting in touch with the chair.
- Worry about daft questions! We're here to help 😄