This meeting was moved forward by a week to avoid the festive period - and what a meeting it was!
- Officers discussed the budget for 2021, with a lot of focus on Young & Winning, and our conferences and events. Full details can be found here.
- Our Membership and Branch Development Officers led a discussion on how we can best support YL members in internal elections.
- Joel (Campaigns) updated the exec on plans for biweekly phone banking sessions ahead of May's elections - keep your eyes peeled!
- Janey (a member of Policy Committee) gave a run down of the policies YL has submitted to federal Lib Dem conference, as she had taken a lead on this in the Policy Officers' absence.
- Eleanor (Events) asked for volunteers to help out at YL's winter conference. This is open to all YL members - email firstname.lastname@example.org if you could spare an hour or so to help out!
You can find the full minutes here. The next meeting is scheduled for Saturday 23rd January at 11am.