In Britain, homelessness is a national crisis. The Young Liberals call for
1) The Abolition of the archaic Vagrancy Act
2) The Abolition of public space protection orders
3) The government to build more affordable and social housing, including the Green Belt and Brownfield sites.
4) The government to provide efficient public services, such as mental health treatment and emergency accommodation for the most vulnerable.
5) The government to commit to their promise of reinstating housing benefits for 18-21 year olds.