The English Young Liberals cover the whole of England and play a key role in coordinating the Regional Executives and supporting them to do the best work they can in their area. The Chair of EYL also represents the whole of the Young Liberals to English Council where they secure vital funding for us which enables us to do the work we do.
-Pending first meeting-
Chair: Ems Simpson
Vice Chair (Membership): Eloka Ikegbunam
Vice Chair (Campaigns): Vacant
3x Ordinary Executive Members: Ned Williams, Rhiannon Petteford, Lucy Purkis Charters
Chair of each Regional Executive:
- Devon and Cornwall: Vacant
- East Midlands: Vacant
- East of England: Callum Robertson
- North East: Thomas Crawford
- North West: Matt Downey
- London: Catriona McDougall
- South Central: Olivia Reed
- South East: Stani Huepfl
- West Midlands: Owen Smith
- Western Counties: Molly McLaughlin
- Yorkshire and the Humber: Mike Green
Next Elections: February 2018
READ THE ENGLISH YOUNG LIBERALS CONSTITUTION HERE*!
*Note this is not yet available.