Originally from Hertfordshire, Katharine has lived in York for the last seven years, where they are currently completing their Archaeology PhD in autism in the Upper Palaeolithic (early Stone Age). They joined the party in 2017, having been raised by two councilors. They work for Lib Dem HQ part time in the campaigns team and have an interest in diversity, heritage and education. In their spare time, they enjoy musical theatre, board games and can often be found with a penguin or two.
- Ensure that accurate minutes of executive meetings are taken, circulated to the executive for comment, and uploaded to the website, and set common standards for minutes within the wider Young Liberals;
- Coordinate communications between executive members, committees and the wider Young Liberals, ensure decisions are made at the appropriate level and ensure that Action Points are implemented and followed up on;
- In cooperation with the Chair, support Committees and their Chairs in carrying out their duties, scheduling meetings, maintaining attendance and ensure that committee minutes are uploaded onto the website;
- Ensure that the constitution and all other documents that govern the Young Liberals are kept up to date after any changes are made to them;
- Manage the administration and moderation of the Young Liberals Forum Facebook group and any similar groups or platforms.