The English Young Liberals cover the whole of England and play a key role in coordinating the Regional Executives and supporting them to do the best work they can in their area. The Chair of EYL also represents the whole of the Young Liberals to English Council where they secure vital funding for us which enables us to do the work we do.
Chair: Jack Worrall
Vice Chair: Aleisha Stansfield
Non-Portfolio Officer: James Bliss
Chair of each Regional Executive:
- Devon and Cornwall: Freya Hope
- East Midlands: Kian Hearnshaw
- East of England: Callum Robertson and Matt Craven
- North East: Thomas Crawford
- North West: Sam Maude
- London: Catriona McDougall
- South Central: Guy Benson
- South East: Vacant
- West Midlands: Billy Thomas
- Western Counties: James Arrowsmith
- Yorkshire and the Humber: Jason Brown
Next Elections: September 2019
READ THE ENGLISH YOUNG LIBERALS CONSTITUTION HERE*!
*Note this is not yet available.