Janey joined the party in 2019 and is currently studying Philosophy, Politics, and Economics at the University of Oxford. Alongside her work in the Young Liberals, she is on the Lib Dem Women executive and on Federal Policy Committee.
- Organise and chair executive meetings;
- Ensure the Young Liberals works towards its Objectives as set out in the Constitution;
- Take the initiative to ensure the Executive’s objectives are achieved, including supporting other executive members;
- Liaise with LDHQ to ensure that staff funded by Young Liberals are line managed in accordance with the requirements of the Organisation; and
- Be the principal public and internal party representative of Young Liberals.