Ulysse is a recent Masters graduate from the LSE, where he read Political Economy of Europe. He is involved in the party’s European activity, both as the Liberal Democrat European Group’s secretary and one of the party’s elected ALDE Council delegates. In his home borough of Greenwich, he sits as the Youth and Student officer, and is the Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for Eltham and Chislehurst. Aside from politics, he enjoys baking bread and rugby.
- Attend meetings of the Federal Policy Committee as the representative of the Young Liberals;
- Coordinate and support the Policy Committee in carrying out its dutie specified in the Constitution, including submitting policy motions to Liberal Democrat conferences;
- Maintain the Policy Book, a central record of policies adopted by the Young Liberals according to provisions in the Constitution;
- Answer Executive or members’ queries relating to Young Liberals policy, for example ensuring that Young Liberals campaigns are accordance with policy;
- Support members with submitting policy motions to Young Liberals for Liberal Democrat conference(s), including help with drafting and advice on content; and
- Plan and deliver training sessions to support our members to develop and make policy