Bio: Joe is the Chair of English Young Liberals, and takes the EYL Rep's seat on the English Council Executive (ECE) with voting rights. He has been elected to the English Finance and Administration (EFAC) subcommittee of ECE for 2023-24. Spending time between home in North Northamptonshire and Birmingham for University, Joe is a Councillor on Rushden Town Council at home, and studies Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University of Birmingham.
- Responsible for setting the overall direction of the organisation in line with policy determined at General Meetings;
- The primary spokesperson for the English Young Liberals;
- The primary representative of members of the English Young Liberals to the Party and to external organisations;
- The primary representative of members of the English Young Liberals to the English Council, the English Council Executive, and other relevant bodies.
- Responsible for co-ordinating, overseeing, and ensuring that the roles and activities of the rest of the Executive are appropriately carried out;
- Responsible for chairing General Meetings, and meetings of the Executive;
- The representative from the English State Organisation to the Executive of Young Liberals, per the Young Liberals Constitution.